HOW TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA AS A SALES TOOL
Social media is a powerful channel for engaging and connecting with current customers. It allows you to show your more personal side, quickly address customer concerns and prove that you’re an expert in your field
1.BE SOCIALLY ACTIVE
The foremost thing to attract customers is to engage on social media. Setting yourself apart from your contenders makes you more visible. Sustain a healthy relationship with the audience as this assists to establish trust among them.Interact with people in various ways. For instance, you can chat and elucidate their doubts through group pages, fans pages, and even private messages.
Getting more eyes on your content is the ultimate solution to boost your product’s range. Posts that are highly attractive, informative might reflect on your brand and they fetch a higher probability of being shared on the social networks. This helps to strengthen your online business profile and can help increase your referrals. To broaden the potential customers’ numbers, international marketing solutions really work out.Follow 80/20 rule, which means 80 percent of your content, should be very innovative such as creative article blogs, e-books, inspirational quotes etc. Then 20 percent can be used for offering some kind of sale or promotion.
- Set customer expectations – Set customer expectations early and a little lower than you can provide to eliminate uncertainty about the level of your service and ensure you always deliver on your promises.
- Become the customers’ trusted advisor – You need to be the expert in your particular field, so that you can gain customers’ trust and build customer loyalty.
- Use relationships to build trust – Build relationships with customers in a way that fosters trust. Do this through shared values and fostering customer relationships.
- Take a proactive approach to customer service – Implement anticipatory service so that you can eliminate problems before they occur.
- Go the extra mile – Going above and beyond will build strong relationships with customers and build long-term loyalty by paying attention to their needs and issues.
- Make it personal – Personalized service improves customer experience and is something customers are expecting and demanding. Make their experience personal to strengthen the bond with your brand.
4.WAYS TO GET A CUSTOMER TO BUY NOW
- Give a Deadline for Ordering. …
- Warn Customers of a Price Increase. …
- Offer a Free Gift. …
- Try a No-Risk or Risk-Free Trial. …
- Let People Know It’s Only Available Online. …
- Give Out Free Supplies and Accessories. …
- Refer a Friend.
Social Media is a great tool because you can reach out to all kinds of people and your target market can be wider. … Also through social media you can talk to your audience, taking their opinion on how to improve themselves, therefore engages the audience.
Your comments are important to us, please take a second and drop a comment and let us know what you thought of the Blog, Don’t forget to share this with all your friends of Facebook and Twitter.
CONNECT WITH US