Sticking to a healthy diet is one of the simplest ways to work effectively and feel good. If you tend to fuel your body with energy drinks, potato chips, and M&M’s, your productivity will continuously crash. A can of Red Bull might help you complete tonight’s project, but it won’t help you achieve adequate results in the long run.
If you want to boost productivity, increase your intake of the foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals. To fuel your brain and increase the attention concentration, try consuming the following products on a regular basis:
- Berries (e.g., blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- Nuts (e.g., almonds, cashews, walnuts)
- Seeds (e.g., chia seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds)
- Whole grains (e.g., brown rice, oatmeal)
- Greens (e.g., broccoli, kale)
- Oily fish (e.g., salmon, tuna, sardines)
- Dark chocolate
Your comments are important to us, please take a second and drop a comment and let us know what you thought of the Blog, Don’t forget to share this with all your friends of Facebook and Twitter.
CONNECT WITH US